- 2 new lithium assets secured in the Alto Ligonha Pegmatite Province
- Li3 is the first ASX listed company to enter Mozambique for hard rock lithium
- The Licenses contain historical beryl, tantalite and rare-element mineral mines
- Large license areas with potential multiple pegmatite clusters
- Outcropping pegmatites have significant potential, which can be realized through modern lithium-focussed exploration.
- Nothern Mozambique has well-developed infrastructure coverage for mining
- Mozambique is a pro-mining jurisdiction